Author, Consultant, Executive Coach - Helping people and organizations grow into desired results

Monday 8 September 2008

A personal commitment - and an invitation to others

When a guy who writes a business book called Let My People Go Surfing has an idea, I'm all ears.


Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard has put his name behind the one percent for the planet
initiative and now so have I - this year toddmontgomery consultancy's business strategy will include a 1% donation of its gross revenues in support of environmental organizations around the globe.

Moreover, my personal commitment is to spread the word to others.

I'm setting myself the goal of
persuading five other like-minded businesses to sign up for the one percent pledge to help ensure that the lakes, rivers, oceans, forests, wildlife, sealife and other forms of natural beauty that we enjoy are better protected - now and in future.

So I invite colleagues, clients and friends to visit the one percent for the planet website to find out more and sign up today!

And when you do sign up, let me know so I can add your name to my "list of the like-minded"...because while I'm aiming for five, I'd really like it to be ten, or twenty, or more!
TM

No comments: